Business Account Insight
Receive fully automated transaction data of your bank account.
The Business Account Insight API enables corporate clients to receive a complete overview of real-time payment transactions and balances from their ABN AMRO Bank accounts.
Comprehensive financial information is retrieved using an API instead of a traditional internet banking channel. As a result, the complete process of invoking, receiving, and using the data, can be fully automated.
All data is available electronically, so it can be directly used within your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Treasury Management System (TMS), or any other financial system. By defining the IBAN in the API call, the relating transaction data is retrieved. The API call can be tailored to your needs by defining a date-range.
This API can be used by the account holder, treasury centre, or holding company to obtain bank statements for the operating companies.
- This API is currently in a upcoming phase, which means that is currently in development and due to be released as a product shortly. It is currently not available for testing.
- This API must be used in conjunction with Access Online, Access Direct, or Internet Banking. Not all payments types, such as batch payments, are included.
The Business Account Insight API provides a secure and automated connection, and real-time transaction data on your bank accounts.
Use this API to:
- Retrieve transaction and balance information instantly
- Get real-time insights on your data
- Facilitate end-to-end automated processes in your financial logistics
- Easily connect to your ERP or dashboarding tools, such as: PowerBI or Tableau
We are keen to work closely with our clients, so that we can accelerate innovation and further improve our services. If you are interested, or want share your ideas, please contact us.
Retrieve information from an ABN AMRO account, such as: transactions, balance, and name of the account holder. You need a PSD2 license to use this service.
Display your company information and logo on the bank statement of your customer when executing a payment.
Receive notifications for a wide range of use cases and automate banking processes when something changes on your account.
What will you build?
With just a few lines of code you can build the most innovative applications imaginable. Create a free account and start building!