Business Account Insight
Receive fully automated transaction data on your bank account.
The Business Account Insight API enables business clients to receive a complete overview of real-time transaction details and balances from their Dutch ABN AMRO accounts.
Comprehensive financial information is retrieved using an API instead of a traditional internet banking channel. As a result, the complete process of invoking, receiving, and using the data, can be fully automated.
All data is available electronically, so it can be directly used within your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Treasury Management System (TMS), or any other financial system. By defining the IBAN in the API call, the relating transaction data is retrieved. The API call can be tailored to your needs by defining a date-range, for instance.
This API can be used by the account holder or holding company to obtain bank statements on thier respective companies.
This API provides the following functionality:
- Retrieve account details, such as: account number, currency, and account holder name.
- Retrieve transaction details, such as: Transaction ID, mutation code, description lines, book date, balance after mutation, counter party account number, counter party name, amount, currency, account number, and next page key.
- Retrieve account balances and check funds.
To use this API in a production environment, you must have the following:
- An ABN AMRO business current account number that is registered in The Netherlands.
- A contract with ABN AMRO Bank for Internet Banking Business, Access Online, or Access Direct.
- A TLS certificate.
- This API is in closed beta. It is currently available to a select group of clients only. Enrollment for this closed beta is now closed.
- The sandbox environment is available to closed beta participants only. Enrollment is now closed.
The Business Account Insight API provides a secure and automated connection, and real-time transaction data on your bank accounts.
Use this API to:
- Get real-time insights on your data.
- Facilitate end-to-end automated processes in your financial logistics.
- Easily connect to your ERP or dashboarding tools, such as: PowerBI or Tableau.
We are keen to work closely with our clients, so that we can accelerate innovation and further improve our services. If you are interested, or want share your ideas, please contact us.
Retrieve information from an ABN AMRO account, such as: transactions, balance, and name of the account holder. You need a PSD2 license to use this service.
Display your company information and logo on the bank statement of your customer when executing a payment.
Receive notifications for a wide range of use cases and automate banking processes when something changes on your account.
What will you build?
With just a few lines of code you can build the most innovative applications imaginable. Create a free account and start building!