When you are ready to go live with your application, complete the following steps:
Note: To go live with your application, you must create a new application in the developer portal. A different API key is required for your production environment. This is described below.
- Login to your account.
- In the top navigation bar, click My Apps.
- Click + Add a new App.
- Enter a name for your application, select Tikkie, and click Submit.
- Go to the Contact form.
- In the Support Category field, select Access to production.
In the Subject field, enter the name of your application and request access, in the following format:
Application name=Tikkie: request for access to production.
- In the Email field, use the same developer e-mail that you used when setting up your application.
- In the Message field, enter:
Request production access.
- Click Send.
- The Tikkie Service Team will contact you to discuss the details of your request. Once approved, you are ready to use this API in a live environment.